Private Cloud Provider
The way that service providers’ customers – and their end users – consume IT services continues to evolve. As a result, many service providers are seeing sales of their core, legacy voice services beginning to wane. They need to offer a richer, more advanced set of services and target new customer verticals if they’re to remain profitable.
Dimension Data offers Provider Compute-as-a-Service (CaaS) to cater for the specific needs and challenges of our telecommunications clients. The Provider CaaS enables these organisations to offer a branded public or private cloud service. The service can be customised with an organisation’s own brand and deployed in a Dimension Data or client data centre.
Key features include:
- Fully managed cloud service to assist the provider to establish a service in the market
- Full white label capability to support provider client branding
- Supports self-service provisioning and management
- Technical operations performed centrally by Dimension Data – 24x7
- Monthly subscription plan, three year term contract
Learn more about our OneCloud Partner Programme to assist our partners in getting the most out of our Provider CaaS offering.